Website building (1)
This website is a so-called static website that is composed by a generator from a number of source documents.
R, RStudio and Git were already installed. A GitHub and Google Analytics account was already there. In general, the method was
- Installing package Blogdown through RStudio.
- Creating a new RStudio project for this website, based on Hugo theme docdock.
- Changed the project folder in a Git repository.
- Made various adjustments for structure and layout.
- New content created.
- After testing, build the website and push it to the server.
In a next article some details will be discussed in more detail.